Tuesday, August 7, 2012

21 Favorite Things for 21 Months

This month I started thinking over Lily's monthly blog and kept wondering how I was going to commemorate her 22nd month.  Then it hit me, she is only 21 months!  She is so smart and it seems like she is going on 4 rather than 21 months.  She blows me away.  She is constantly talking, talking, talking these days and simply sponges up everything that you say.  Just yesterday, Bamma Feddy told her that she needed a "diaper on her butt!"  Without skipping a beat Lily repeated, "Diato, Butt!"  Now I know that it is not the most proper of things for a toddler to say, but it was so funny.  Later she kept on stepping down this little step saying "Capoo."  Gran Fran, Bamma Feddy and I sat there trying to figure out what in the world "capoo" could be until Gran Fran realized that she had been telling Lily to be "careful" going up and down the stair.  She was telling us that she was being "Capoo."  Yeah, she is that cute!  

Here are 21 favorite things for a 21 month old little lady!

1. Barn Boxes- they are a great barn for your horseys, but an even better miniature fort!


2. Kid sized vacuums.  They don't make noise and they are much less intimidating!


3. The trek out to the real horseys.  The anticipation is so exciting!


4.  My cousin Kennleigh who I call Kenee.  She is just so fun and her sister looks just like her!


5. Crawling in the bucket for some horsey "teats."  The horsey's love their treats and I love to store them in my pockets.


6. Great Aunt Jayne.  She is just beautiful and loves me like my Bamma does.  She's special.



7.  Helmets- They Rock.


8.  Sitting in the dirt at the barn being dirty and no one cares. Awesome


9. Getting to take a ride with my cousins and Bamma.  Just the best.


10.  Getting to ride with Bamma on the saddle even better than the best!


11.  Mountain Flowers- They are just so cute and pretty.


12. Holding "hans" with my favorite cousins.


13.  Mountain berries are just so beautiful, but NOT good to eat!


14. Gran Fran's music- she sings songs no one else knows, Mommy calls them oldies but goodies!


15.  Uncle Derek turning 31 and getting to have cake and ice cream.


16.  Bath time



17.  Brushing Bon Bon and teaching my new friend Kiera how to brush the horse.


18.  Visiting the chickens or "Bock, bocks" and watching them go in and out of their "chicky house."


19.  Being up at Bamma and Pappa's.


20.  Swinging on the porch swing with my new friend.  


21. Cuddling with Bamma before bedtime and singing "Teddy Bear's Picnic" over and over again while holding my new stuffed bear, "Picnic."




Lily, you are the most precious thing to me.  I love you so dearly and am so very proud of you.  Your heart is so big and you bless everyone you meet. Always remember baby girl, you are beautiful, you are smart, you are strong, you are kind, you are important and Jesus Loves You!  Never forget it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweet Girl, you must stop growing up before I can see you! Love you so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of all 3 girls in the helmets is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete