Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Beautiful Baby Belly


Well here they are, our wonderful baby belly photos. What a memory! Bob, Me and Lily had a wonderful time during our first family photo shoot. My cousin Chelsea spent the whole day with us on the first weekend in October and just took one photo after another. We went down to Jacksonville, NC and found wonderful photo spots. My favorite were the ones in the ocean.

































"My precious Baby Girl, I will never forget when you were snuggled away in my belly. You made me feel like the most beautiful pregnant lady in the world. Your Daddy and I love you precious one!"

3 comments:

  1. Aunt Linda and the four footed gangOctober 13, 2010 at 1:44 PM

    I love these pics, but can't wait to see Lily!! From the looks of your belly, it shouldn't be much longer!! Love you all!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!!!
    The ones in the ocean and on the beach were my fav too. And the last one was very pretty. Awe, just love that belly and that little girl inside. Can't wait to meet her! Good job guys, you're a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethany they turned out great! You are in the final stretch and it shouldn't be much longer. HHOOO HHOOO HEEEE HEEEE - get practicing that breathing girl cuz Lily is coming and coming fast by the looks of these pictures! Hope the next posts are pictures of that precious baby girl. I bet she will be here before Halloween!! My guess is Oct 27th at 10am. Can't wait to see if I was even close!

    ReplyDelete