Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Getting Started

So one of my dearest friends began a blog over year ago and it is such a hit that I decided it might just be the best way to share what is going on with the Longmires! It is so easy to loose touch with people and family in this crazy busy world.

Many of you know that Bob and I are trying to have a little bundle of joy and are dealing with major infertility problems. I was planning on starting a blog once I got pregnant, but since that is not in the cards right now I thought I would share our journey with everyone. The more prayer that I can rally the better.

I will continue the story when I am not at work......

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so glad you are a blogger! I can't wait to see you and read about you almost every day. Love you!

    ReplyDelete