Tuesday, February 7, 2023

A Concerto in A

So Evie decided to try out the cello this year.  Its so cute because it is seriously as big as she is.  Music is such an important part of my life and I love that my girls are trying all sorts of music options.  Since switching schools Evie has had to quickly adjust to a new orchestra and had only about 4 practices before their very first concert.



The afternoon of the concert we asked Bee if she was ready, and her answer was, "Well I don't know any of the songs, but I really just play the A string in most of them. I'm gonna rock it Mom." 

There is nothing more important in parenting than just showing up.  








Her concert was perfect and she played that A string with all the confidence in her little body.  She's amazing.  While the cello may not stick, her love for music is there and growing.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment