Monday, September 19, 2022

Bold Bee

This little girl is ALL THE THINGS.  A few months ago she asked me if she could shave her head on one side.  I told her that I wanted her to think about it for a while.  She did, but in a word, this little girl is absolutely RELENTLESS.  So we got an appointment with someone who I completely trusted to do the job waited......and then made it happen.





When it was done it was almost magical.  I have never seen a haircut so perfectly match the personality.  I mean, that's Evie.  Bold, big, daring, and just spice.  I love it.  I love that she is unafraid, I love that she is willing to roll against the norm.  I love it.  Like the sign on her wall, 

Perfect is boring.














Evie, you are a challenge, you are a joy, you have brought me to my knees more than once.  I am so grateful for you, and your boldness, and your RELENTLESS spirit that just doesn't quit.  Its big and brave and full of courage.   Keep finding your way, living boldly with Jesus as your guide, and finding new ways to break the mold.  You were never made for a box little girl.

Keep doing you......because you are amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment