Thursday, January 20, 2022

Lily's first orchestra concert 2022

This woman right here?  This is Julie, and she is amazing.  I have always believed without a doubt that surrounding your kids with amazing people is one of the most intentional parenting things you can do. This lovely woman came to me through a mutual friend.  Julie is a retired ballerina who plays the violin like an angel AND teaches piano.  She is a truly beautiful individual and someone everyone should know.  I started the girls with piano and then Lily discovered the violin.  



Lily has just flourished with the violin and she adores it. I am so deeply glad that my girls are finding a love for music.  This year Lily's Fall orchestra performance was postponed due to COVID.  She worked so hard with her teacher at school and with Miss Julie.  It was hard, but thankfully they rescheduled it and she was able to do her performance a couple weeks ago.  

Lily made all of her own jewlery for the performance and I just had to show it.  




The concert was held outside this year (Yaya for Arizona!) It was so wonderful to see all of these kids walking on stage with their instruments.  Made my heart so happy.



I really look forward to watching Lily get better and better with her violin.  She is amazing!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment