Thursday, March 19, 2020

Spring Break Skiing!

Well, we are quarantined.  But a week ago we weren't so here's us at the top of a mountain.  

My has life changed in a week....more on that later, but a week ago we were blissfully on Spring Break enjoying the snow covered peaks of Sunrise Ski area.


This time I decided to get on a snowboard again and I HAD A BLAST.  So did my entire family and we had a truly magical time.  This was the first time since we started skiing that we were all able to go to the top and down multiple times and the weather was perfection. I am so grateful and I won't lie, I can snowboard.  Apparently I still got it!



I won't tell you that I fell off the ski lift on dismount more than 5 times........i finally figured it out by the end of the day and was getting off like a pro-ish.



Papa hung in the lodge and the 6 of us had a great time in the beautiful weather up on the mountain! Absolutely spectacular Spring Break tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment