Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Momma-razzi!

Life is flying by me right now.  Ever since school started the world is a whirlwind of school drop offs, packing lunches, doing homework, planning playdates, managing stay and play, remembering when early pick up is, getting to gymnastics, getting to the grocery store, making dinner, training, training and more training, photography and.....well you get it.  Life is a beehive of activity.  Wowza.


It's finally getting cooler around here so the girls are finding themselves in the back yard more and more these days.  They found my sunglasses the other day and rocked the undies and shades look.  They were having a blast with each other and I thankfully was of the mind to whip out my camera.  I thought they were a perfect metaphor for my role in life these days.  I am like a celebrity assistant these days.  No kidding.  These two little blonde haired ladies have more on their social calendar than I do!  They have parties and playdates and playground meetings.  Whew.  


I love it......and I love them.  They are larger than life and frankly I would not be surprised if they found themselves the subject of the Paparazzi one day.  They are giants in their world right now, everyone loves them, and talks about them.  They have friends both young and old and are not afraid to be known.  They are bold, daring, and fabulously fashionable.  They are my little celebrities and I will forever be Mom-arazzing around them.


No comments:

Post a Comment