Thursday, November 19, 2015

Fun

I have been so busy this Fall.  It's good.....just busy.  There have been countless mornings, evenings and weekends where the girls have spent their time with Bob.  Thank goodness for the man. He loves to let these kids play.   I think he has decided that if he ever writes a parenting book its going to be....."Just Play with Your KIDS!"  




And let me tell you, these little girls LOVE him.  They are constantly dirty, with crazy hair and whatever they ate still on their faces, but man do they have some fun.


I couldn't believe the other day when I came outside and found Bob with the leaf blower in Lily's face.  She was giggling up a storm and had the biggest smile on her windblown face.  I would never think of doing that with my girls, but it wasn't even a hesitation with Bob.  I am grateful for that.





I have simply no doubts that as these little ladies get older they will always remember and love their Daddy.  He's fun and they have fun together. 

He has set the fun standard high and for that I am truly grateful.




No comments:

Post a Comment