Thursday, September 17, 2015

One Kid

So I spent the majority of the first part of September traveling back to CO with my little Evie Bee.  Since I had 2 weekends of back to back weddings, we decided to send me out there for the whole week and I got to take one little Bumblebee with me while her sissy stayed home with Daddy.  Man, one kid is so much easier :)  Sure, she is still 2, but its amazing how much simpler it is to take care of yourself and 1 kiddo.



Evie had been looking forward to this trip ever since I told her about it.  She was so excited to see Memaw and ride the horses.  And the horses did not disappoint.  From the moment she woke up to the moment she laid her little head down she was talking Bon Bon, Helmets and going riding.  Oh how I am praying Memaw and Papa get closer and soon!





We took a little walk to visit the neighbors one morning and Evie had a ball in the wagon.  She wanted to pull it down the steep incline so Memaw got her workout making sure it didn't trample her.







Evie and I also had a GREAT time visiting Sarah and her boys.  Elijah and Evie are so cute together.  We went for a nice long walk and got caught up on all our family news.  I am really looking forward to next month when we meet together for a half marathon in Denver.  


The highlight of the week was going up to Breckenridge for a couple of nights before a wedding I had to shoot.  We stayed at the neatest little inn and Mom and Dad had charge of the little Bee plus the doggies.  They found parks and dog parks and kept everyone busy while I was working.



Speaking of working, what a great experience I had on the day of the wedding.  The fabulous couple wanted to run to the top of Hoosier Pass on the morning of their wedding, a mere 9 miles from their locale.  Of course I went with them and the run was great!  I am now in the process of editing all of my weddings and catching up where we left off back here in AZ.  Evie and I had a good time and while I missed Lily, I loved having my one charge.



No comments:

Post a Comment