Thursday, April 20, 2017

He is ALIVE!

He is Risen!  Death has been defeated!  Once again, we are reminded that God is in the business of love and redemption.  As the flowers bloom so we feel wrapped in the knowledge that life is so very worth living!


Our Easter weekend was a mix of incredible joy as well as some much needed crying (next blog on that).  We spent a lot of time together as a family and even got to visit our Arizona family for some good food, and a candy filled pinata!



Memaw brought these amazing dresses down the last time she came to visit and I have been anxiously waiting this past weekend to put them on the girls.  Our photo session  was a little chaotic and done between church and lunch, but what can I say.  That is how our life is.



Both girls are loving the sunshine and warm weather.  They also always enjoy playtime after church.  Lily cannot get enough of her Daddy and I simply love this shot below.  She fell into a lap of tickles immediately after this picture was taken.



Those two are like two peas in a pod.

Getting these two to stop playing for a "real" picture is tough, but  I sat in the middle of these two beautiful girls and thought, "Wow, honey, we did good."  Our girls are gorgeous and the best parts of Bob and I.  I am so grateful for their lives and for a Jesus who gave his life for them.  They amaze me.





After church we had the lovely opportunity to reconnect with our Arizona family for a fantastic meal and festivities complete with a bunny pinata!  Lily was thrilled that she was 1 of only 3 kids because that meant more candy for her and let me tell you, both their buckets were full!


Every year the arrival of Easter brings us humbly to the cross of Christ and reminds us that grace is truly amazing.  I am extra grateful for the blood shed for me this year and that He most definitely is ALIVE!



No comments:

Post a Comment