Thursday, June 11, 2026

Evie enters Teenland!


Evie Bee, you are 13.  A Teenager officially.  Every year it happens in different places and this year was no different.  You celebrated your day in the middle of church camp.  


Evie I love you so much.  You dear girl have made me the best Mom I could be.  You have challenged and changed me, you have brought me into the best version of myself.  You celebrate those you love.  I never doubt how much love you have more me. The love you have for your family, your dogs, your sister, and your friends is unrivalled.







You have a lot of big feelings which makes you great.  The world needs more people who feel deeply.  You've gotten to experience a rage room to help with those feelings too.  


Evie you live all out kid and it is amazing.  You are always up for a playdate, swimming, and adventures. I think you are a yes woman when it comes to that for sure!





 Your Dad and I love you so very much and believe in everything you will do in life.  We got your back kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment