Thursday, June 28, 2018

Gymkids Birthday Bash!

Our month is about to end, and yet I just cannot leave it quite yet without finishing the great birthday bash that was Evie's birthday!


I LOVE our gymnastics gym guys....I mean LOVE IT!  Not only is the gym so fun and perfect for kids, but they throw AMAZING birthday parties.  Basically, all I had to do was invite kids.....and bring popsicles.  No joke.  They did everything!  Set up, tear down, entertainment, gift tracking, goodie bags, pizza, drinks......fun.  I mean it was amazing and I am so glad that we did it for Evie!  She had a blast celebrating with all the kids she loves.


Emily, Avery, and Taylor with the Bee

Nathan and Erienne settled in the back with Lily.



Emme, Colton, and Rhylee enjoyed the tire swing!


Smiley Nora couldn't keep her happys to herself!



Griffin had a blast on the obstacle course.

So did Jeremy!






Evie was very sad when her friend Hayden moved to Texas, BUT then this little friendship started to bud and let me tell you, Rhylee and Evie are two peas in a pod!



Calvin was busy bouncing.

Bethany (GREAT name) enjoyed the swing!


Nico will be in Evie's class next year and I am so excited!















The Bee had an absolute blast turning 5.  
Happy Birthday girlie!




No comments:

Post a Comment